Friday, July 04, 2008

I Hate The World Today

You're so good to me, I know but I can't change.

Well, I need more sleep... but most of the nausea is gone, but I'm easily grossed out by smells, slimey sights and talk of vomit. Don't ask me about the latter.

I'm so tired these days, I can't think straight or see straight, and I forget my vitamins. I'm definitely not as careful and consistent as with the first. In fact, I haven't even really taken any belly pictures. Mostly because at 14 weeks, I'm pretty embarassed that I'm so big already!

If I put it all into perspective, of course, it is easy to be thankful for my many many blessings. But I'm still in that, don't care about anyone but myself state.

Ava is ill with thrush and an unexplainably high fever. No rest for the wicked!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sassy, just checking on you. I hope things are better/easier. I've been thinking of you and Ava and the baby. If there's anything you need, let me know and I'll try. I know there's not a whole lot I can do from Spain, but I can call and listen or just share the silence. Hugs for you and the babies. -Jamie